By: Robert Q. Williams and Eric G. Nasstrom
Posted on 04/22/2014
Posted on 04/15/2014
Posted on 03/05/2014
Morrison Sund Real Estate Transactions
$1,800,000 sale of 53 acre agricultural site in Minnesota
$1,800,000 sale of a multi-tenant commercial office building in Minnesota
$1,275,000 sale of a commercial building in Minnesota
$8,020,000 sale of a multi-tenant, multi-unit commercial retail condominium site in Minnesota
Posted on 02/27/2014
Bradley Ayers defends landlord and property owner in resolution of one of largest fire death cases in Minneapolis history.
View article here.
Posted on 02/20/2014
By: Robert Q. Williams
Posted on 02/13/2014
Bradley Ayers and Stacy Kabele present “When Bad Faith Happens to Good Insurers: A Five-Year Review”
Posted on 01/30/2014
Brad Ayers and Stacy Kabele will be presenting at the Twin Cities Claims Association on Tuesday, February 11, on court developments in bad faith legislation and provide tips to insurers on how to avoid such claims and defend them when they arise.
Posted on 01/28/2014
- 2013 – Represented developer/landlord in connection with cross-use and lease agreements for five multi-tenant retail developments in the Bakken Region of western North Dakota
- January 2013 – Represented lender in connection with a $9.6 million loan to non-profit religious organization secured by 40 acre site in Minnesota
- April 2013 – Represented purchaser in connection with the $10.2 million purchase of a 12 building, 310-unit apartment complex in Minnesota
- May 2013 – Represented property owner in connection with the $2.4 million Fannie Mae refinance of a 35,400 square foot apartment complex in Minnesota
- August 2013 – Represented purchaser in connection with the $11 million purchase of a two building, 135,000 square foot manufacturing facility in South Carolina
- November 2013 – Represented investors in connection with a private placement memorandum offering and purchase of a $23 million student housing development in Minnesota
- December 2013 – Represented seller in connection with the $13.8 million sale of a retail site in Minnesota
Posted on 01/08/2014
Posted on 01/02/2014
Jacob Woodard will be presenting at the Minnesota Trucking Association’s 4th Annual Law Conference on March 27, 2014. Topics to be discussed will include model shipper/carrier and broker/carrier contracts, liability refused shipments, imposter carriers and double brokering.